Friday, December 16, 2011

Books of Wonders' Annual "Holiday Kickoff" Event


I'm grateful that my illustration teacher Elizabeth Sayles informed me of this place and event. I couldn't believe I didn't know about this place!! The place is truly full of wonders.

On the Saturday, Novermber 26th, I visited the Books of Wonders to attend their holiday kickoff event where nine great artists shared their new books for this season. They were Leo & Diane Dillon, James Gurney, Susan Jeffers, Hilary Knight, Jerry Pinkney, Charles Santore, Melissa Sweet, and Ed Young.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was planning to attend this!! but then I got caught up with other stuff. If i had known you were going i would have gone with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should've gone together! Actually I was a bit late to the event so I missed the first part of the talk :P But when you come to ny next time, let's definitely check out this place again!!! There are art works everywhere on the wall. It's an inspiring place!

    ReplyDelete